Saturday, February 10, 2007

Apple store coming to Fresno?

So I nearly wet my pants yesterday as my brother told me some exciting news. There is talk that an apple store will be heading to Fresno. Now, my brother "knows everything" so I felt compelled to check this out for myself and believe it or not, I found this article: Holy Crap! The aparently are already hiring apparently. I believe the song goes "'tis so sweet to trust in Steve Jobs (now would be a good time to read the disclaimer in the top right corner).

2 comments:

Micah Foster said...

shut yo mouth! no way! i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

SWEET MAN!!

Im definitely jealous! I dont think I could even dream a store opening here in Lafayette, LA. By all means, I hope that isn't the case in the near future, but maybe sadly true.

Shane