Sunday, September 03, 2006

first few days on the job

Well, today was my first Sunday at Clovis Hills. I played guitar, no singing and loved it. We only did three songs, but at the end of the second service I wanted to keep playing. The band is amazing and it was such a cool environment to be in. People were really doing business with God and so being able to see that and help them go to the throne room was a pretty cool thing to be a part of. Here are some pictures. We're in the midst of a campaign called More than Ready where we're asking God to make us more than ready for all of the exciting ministry that is going to happen over the next 10 years as thousands of families move into the area around our church.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Hey congrats bro! That's sweet to see all those pics of your new place. I pray God blesses you up there man and helps you guys settle in. We will be there soon and look forward to seeing you.

Hey, I listened to Matt Chandler's message from Driscoll's Resurgence conference, and it was pretty sweet bro. I'm sold, he's a stud. Let me know if you hear any good stuff from him or read any.