Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2006 survey

I know my blogging as of late has consisted mostly of failed promises to blog more and pilfering stuff from other people's blogs and I'm sorry for that. So...I promise to blog more and this is something I stole from someone else's blog. 2006 Survey 1.) Where did you ring in 2006? In my apartment with Jenn watching "When Harry Met Sally" 2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day? Married, but unemployed (I was working part-time at Chili's) 3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yes 4.) How did you earn your keep? Chil's and leading worship at Clovis Hills 5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital? yes, my mom was in a car accident so I went to the waiting room. Does that count? (she's fine by the way, thanks for asking) 6.) Did you encounter the police? yes - I witnessed a car accident and told them my story. 7.) Where did you go on vacation? Montana 8.) What did you purchase that was over $500? Martin DC-Aura guitar 9.) Did you know anybody who got married? two of Jenn's cousins, my friends Lauren and Robert and Jason and Danielle 10.) Did you know anybody who passed away? no 11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with? an ex-girlfriend (awkward) and a bunch of "I slightly remember you" kinda people since moving back to Fresno 12.) Did you move anywhere? Fresno 13.) What sporting events did you go to? Giants game, and the World baseball classic 14.) What concerts did you go to? none (pretty lame huh?) 15.) Are you registered to vote? Yes 16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7? Yes I did 17.) Where do you live now? Fresno, CA 18.) Describe your birthday. Jenn and I met my family in Turlock (not because it's awesome or anything, but it's in the middle) and had a family dinner at Red Robin. I got some sweet gifts, played golf during the day and got to hang out with my wife. 19.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006? went into full time ministry that wasn't with Campus Crusade 20.) What is one thing you regretted this year? getting off course a bit with the weight loss 21.) What’s something you learned about yourself? I'm more creative than I thought. 22.) Any new additions to your family? not yet (wink wink) 23.) What was your best month? any of the last 5. I'm doing what I love to do, it doesn't get much better. 24.) For what pop culture landmarks will you remember 2006? Grey's anatomy season 3 (I know, I'm a girl), Pursuit of Happyness and the year I started this blog. 25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (crappy) to 10 (excellent)? one of the hardest and best years of my life...8.5 Have you taken the survey?

No comments: